Comments are so helpful. Appreciative comments make me want to write more. I love how some bloggers (I am looking at you cookie's crumbs ;)) leave the most thoughtful comments on the posts. I find it a bit lame to write a simple "good post" or just an "awesome post" under those comments. I read each and every post in the 37 blogs I follow on Feedly. I read the post write a comment and then just think about how odd it looks and just erase the whole thing. Or I post a comment and just think how ridiculous it might sound and not comment on any posts I read that day. I have some insecurity issues I need to sort out I guess.
Anyhoo, I thought it would be a great idea to just list all the posts I loved every week or two. So today I have for you some posts which I think you should read and some blogs which I think you should follow (If you are not already which I doubt). So here is the list. Enjoy.. :)
1) Soumya of Life of Leo has a story which is being put up in parts which are really interesting. These are the parts which have been put up so far.
Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5
2) Cookie crumbs has a really nice series going on about the 99 things that make her scream from joy. I loved this and I have started my list and the fact that I cannot go past 20 really gets my goat. And cookie, I am still waiting for the last part in this list.
3) I recently came across this amazing blog which is called A Walk Across the Bridge. I have read almost all the posts in this blog. But I keep coming back to read two of my favorite posts, Please and Is he ?
If you are not already reading her blog, do go read.
4) This is a blog which I have been following for quite some time now, I have three words "just go read". I just have too many favorite posts in this blog.
5) This witty post by Sreesha of Rain and a Book (and Petrichor and Clouds) which I loved reading and which I read twice but don't know what exactly to comment. Go read it here.
So this is the end of this list. I really hope to write more such lists. I also want to discover new blogs and writers. Comment below and let me know if you have any suggestions.