2) But that's okay because you can buy your own chocolates and cakes in any quantity and eat them anytime you want. :)
3) You learn to retain your college and school friends because how much ever you want to you cannot make good friends in office. You learn that everyone wants to stab you in the back or trip you on their way to success. Not something you would want in friends right ?
4) You start finding comfort in retail therapy. I had never bought even a sock for myself before finishing engineering. Everything was bought by my mom or sis. Now, I have money and as I mentioned before about being stressed out an frustrated most of the time, retail therapy really helps.
5) Everybody you know starts hunting for a groom/bride for you. If you tell them that you just had breakfast it turns into a cooking/interview show where they ask questions and questions from what you ate for breakfast to how much salt you added to it.
from Life of Leo. (Thanks girl :))
11) You get to listen to a lot of "You are this-much-years-old years old now. You need to be responsible. How can you take things so lightly? When I was your age yada yada yada.."
from Reem Writes (I edited it a little hope you don't mind and thanks :))
12) People advise you to learn to wear a saree properly
from Indrani (Thank you :))