Saturday, September 10, 2016

Where were you ?

I was here giving up on love, hope and everything nice.
Because after 26 years of existence, I had given up on ever finding someone I like, a person somewhat like me to love, a person to spend the rest of my life with.

I was here having imaginary conversations with myself and wondering if I will ever meet someone with whom I can have deep discussions about the sun and the moon and everything in between.

I was here feeling unpretty, unbeautiful and making up unlovely words to describe myself.

I was here preparing for a life alone or with someone who will never make the effort to ever understand, appreciate or get me. Because I was sure I did not want to be alone.

But I would like to think I was here preparing for you.
For your entry into my life.
So that when you came, you fit into the jigsaw puzzle of my life like you belonged there.
Like all the ridges and breaks were created to fit you in perfectly.
You came and I did not have to move around any of my feelings or emotions or fears and flaws.
You came and our conversations are so much better than any of my imagined ones.
You spoke and look at me here planning out a life with you and not dreading the word forever.
You came and everything is bearable and easy and okay.

Where were you ?

1 comment:

  1. <3

    <3

    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    SO VERY happy for you, Fineapple :)

    ReplyDelete