Thursday, June 7, 2018

Every time I want to write something.

I end up not writing anything.

So this is me not trying to write.

Not making any sense and not even thinking too much about what words I put here.

Just typing.

Not here to get comments on my posts or increase page view of my blog.

This is just a shout into the loud chaos that is the internet.

Squeezing in five minutes from a hectic life which mostly consists of hitting the keyboard repeatedly trying to make sense of things and things of sense.

Just searching and wondering where it all went. The passion, the get-me-a-pen-and-paper-I-just-thought-of-a-world-changing-blog-post writedness (Not even trying to make sense right now)

So, hi there. If anyone is still listening or reading.

If you have read till here know that I already love you.

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean.
    Write more non-posts please?

    ReplyDelete