Friday, September 18, 2009

Well.. thts me!!!

I had a message few days back..

It went something like this
'If somebody loved me what quality in me would have attracted them?'

I sent it to my friend nishwa.

She sent back an answer: 'They should know you very well. Then that person will like everything in you'

I sent: 'So you are telling me that the person won’t fall for my looks. Meaning I am not beautiful??;(.'

She: 'No pumpkin nothing like that m trying to tell you that all your qualities are likable.'

I: 'But still. Not my looks?? M not beautiful ;(????'

She:‘no shona nothing like that. For me you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world.’

I: 'So you are telling me that no one ‘ELSE’ will find me beautiful??;('

She: Idiot that’s not what I meant. Okay you are very good looking and really cute.'

I: 'Bluffer... you are saying that just so that I don’t feel bad ;('

She: 'Aiyo!!! Look here I think you are very pretty and cute. And what is there in beauty?? Nothing shona.'

I: 'So m pretty and cute but not beautiful. And the person will like me only after say, some 1 yr which will be the time required to know me properly. So concluding that I am B.O.R.I.N.G…..!!!!!! and not likeable at first?'

She: 'No pumpkin. See I liked you very much the first time I saw you. You WERE the most silent girl in the class na.. (now I know better.)'

I: 'So then you don’t like me now?'

She: 'When did I say that?????????'

I: 'Oh!! You dint.. it’s just my assumption as you liked me at first you don’t like me now.'

She: 'Tell me what was supposed to be my answer for that question??.’

(seriously frustrated by now)

I: 'OH!! Well you were supposed to tell that ‘As you are very silent that will be the thing that will attract the other person and then when you speak it will be your voice the other person will like. And then when you both become friends then it will be your caring nature?'

I: 'What say??'

She: '?????...????!!!!!!!!!!!!...??????'

I: 'well . I am waiting………………...'

She: 'As you are very silent that will be the thing that will attract the other person and then when you speak it will be your voice the other person will like. And then when you both become friends then it will be your caring nature?'

I: 'Nishu that’s so sweet of you.. wow!! You really liked my voice??'

She: '????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I: 'Okay I got the clue.. hey I have another question.. wait have to search in my inbox and will send it to you just like that.. wait.'

She: 'Shona!!! No currency dear.. Maybe some other time okay.'

I: 'well okay I guess. But you are not lying right??'

She: 'Why would I??. Ok.. Byeeeeeee.. miss you.. take care..'

I: 'Byee.. it would be really nice if you keep at least 20 bucks when you msg me.. okay??'

She: 'Sure pumpkin..'


I really think she was lying.. what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. PUMPKIN I AM SUPPOSED TO BE UR FRIEND I HAVE TO TELL SOME LIES TO KEEP U HAPPY OR ELSE WHO WOULD DO THIS HONOURED WITHOUT BEEN KILLED FOR DOIN IT... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thankx for tellin lies n keepin me happy..

    ReplyDelete