Living upto the title of my blog.
1) I have 2 additional clocks on my PC in office showing the times of USA and Germany. I have no idea why.
2) Once I bought a dress material from a lady shopkeeper because she reminded me of my mother. I never wore the dress after I got it back from tailor.
3) I unfriended a school mate on facebook because she was too happy always.
4) I am an impulsive blogger. I do not put much thought into what I write (except poems). So sometimes even I don't understand what I have written.
5) I don't like getting wet in the rain. I feel that I am being poked with very wet sticks.
6) I make a lot of grammatical mistakes in my posts. Somenights i dream of getting hate mails from grammar nazis :( . I am sorry guys. I don't do it on purpose.
7) I think that everyone is bat crap crazy, some with the people they are comfortable with and hence are introverts and some people with everyone around them and hence they are extroverts.
8) In college if I dint like doing something I used to tell "My dad/mom dint give me permission to do it" so still many of my friends think that I have got very strict parents. But I know what cool parents I have. :)
9) If any of my friends ask my opinion with a big happy smile, on anything-store-bought and I don't like it, I tell them "Its different" with a big smile. :)
10) I get confused very easily and I believe and trust people very easily. Like Jess from New Girl. Usually when I write I get confused with then and than, brought and bought, its and it's, your and you're etc. . Once I forgot the spelling of the past tense of take, toke ? took ? o_O
Thats all for now. :)