Read here to know the rules. So, where was I for nearly a month ? I was completing this tag by a fellow blogger Abhijnan. He had set a few very difficult questions. I reward myself only half an award. Read till the end to know why
1)Imagine you are stuck on an unknown island with only a bar of chocolate. What would you trade it for:Clothes, A Boat or The Bible (The Gita or The Koran as you like)? Why? How big exactly is the chocolate ? As big as the unknown island ? This is a toughie (not to mention all his questions are). I am going to make a few assumptions here. There is only a mud hut on the island (nothing else) and the boat being offered does not have a paddle (cannot row). So me being a bibliophile and a chocolate gobbler(would finish it in under a minute), would choose The Gita. Something to read while you wait for death and I might get a chance to be rescued by God. :) :) Ehhh..!!
2)What’s worse? A screaming boss on Fridays or an emotionally manipulative mom? Explain.
Screaming boss on Fridays I have lived all my life with an slightly manipulative mom and I can never get used to a screaming boss on any day.
3) Take your pick: ‘Malibu with Brad Pitt/Penelope Cruz’ or ‘Candle Light Dinner with Deepika Padukone/Ranbir Kapoor? Why ? I am not a big fan of Brad Pitt after he broke up with Jennifer Aniston. Never liked Ranbir Kappor, I just loathe the guy. Lets get real for a minute. I don't have a passport to go to malibu so it all comes down to Deepika. Hmmm. Weird.
4) What’s your Eureka! moment ? I have so many every single day that it is hard to write down one. I just realized this (with a aha!! expression on my face) and here you have my "Eureka Moment" :) :)
5) Blog or Diary:What do you prefer writing in ? Blog. :)
6) What’s your definition of an ideal partner ? A great sense of humor and a love for books. That is all I ask in any kind of partner.
7) What’s your romantic roadtrip : A Horse Cart ride near the Victoria Memorial in Calcutta or a long ride in your car on the Mumbai-Pune highway? Had to google both the places to decide on this. Car ride. Mumbai-Pune highway. Alone :)
8) The world’s ending in 30 minutes. I can grant you three wishes. Ask ‘em fast! Stop the world from ending !!?? If you get someone like "Elizabeth Hurley" from Bedazzled to grant you wishes you are doomed (pessimist me) so just that one for me.
9) India’s biggest problem:Corruption or Disrespect to Women? (Alright you can say both) Both. ( I did not delete a part of this question for my convinience *evades eye contact* )
10) If you could apologize for some past mistake what would that be? If you know me I am a person who keeps asking sorry. Sometimes, I ask sorry even if it is not my mistake. So, I don't have any past mistake for which I want to apologize to anyone. I can't really help it. Sorry. Well done. Now the 10 bloggers. Here it goes, in no particular order. I would like to pass it on to Reema Anisha Zainab Wanderer Alka RED-HANDED (I know you won't do it girl but you deserve it) PeaBee The full one.
I awarded myself half of the award because I deleted a part of the question for my convenience and I awarded only seven bloggers. :( I will accept the full only if Abhijnan tells me that I can. So to accept the award you just have to state 10 things about yourself. :) Happy blogging :)