Thursday, May 28, 2015

Rescue

I want you to come to me, break every wall that stands between us and come to me.
I am standing here alone, with self worn bandages on my hands, my shoulder aches.
Come rescue me.

Break the walls you have built around yourself, like I have broken mine.
That wall you built so that you don't love me so much that you go weak in the knees when you see me.
The other one which was meant to not make me fall in love with you.

If you love me now, you already know the walls are paper thin.
Tear through them, burn them.
Come rescue me.

P.S : Have you ever written something and it made a lot of sense when you wrote it and you feel that it would make no sense to people who will read it, but still you want to put it out there because you really want to see if someone out there can understand it and say "so relate-able".
P.P.S : Fictional

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to this and yes I have written many a thing that made total sense and looked abstract when seen from outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could shed our inhibitions....inhibitions that are mostly there because we are scared of the society. If only we could love and be free to do so with all our heart.
    This was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too hope we could :(
      Thank you so much for the comment RED.. :*

      Delete