Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tags!!

Don't freak out but I will be doing only tags for a while now.
So here goes the first one.. :)

The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking

[ ] You have run into a glass/screen door

[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle

[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself

[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks

[x] You have run into a tree/bush.( I know this is funny. It was a tree and I was looking back and walking.. Geee.. Come to think of it I feel pretty dumb)

[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow

[x] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times.(U r missing something if you have not tried this.)

[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm. (Omg!! they do have!!)

[x] You just tried to sing them. (Oh my gawd!! I jus did!!)

[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.

[ ] You have choked on your own spit.

[x] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.(I heard somewhere that even one of the actor dint get the jist of the movie.)

[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.

[ ] You type only with two fingers.

[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire

[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.

[x] You have caught yourself drooling. ( Once in class!!. And I'm sure no one saw me.)

[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair

[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking. ( Thats when I do all the pretty dumb things I have crossed off I suppose. )

[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about. (Oh I do this all the time. My friends never let me tell a story because of this.Cant blame them)

[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you

[x] You are often told to use your “inside voice”. (by one of my friends)

[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math .

[x] You have eaten a bug. ( I read it somewhere that a person eats at least 15 bugs in his sleep annually.)

[ ] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important

[ ] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.

[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand (Many times!)

[x] You have run around naked in your house. ( I was 2 yrs old.)

[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.

[ ] You break a lot of things.

[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.

[x] You tilt your head when you’re confused.

[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before.

[ ] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall.

[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.

Total:15/37

I am 15/37 times 100 = 40.54% dumb.

I actually use hmmmm a lot
And hmmmm It was a good tag..
Hmmmm.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congoz You Just Passed Your Dumbness Test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. howcan something go to ur eyes??.!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @arpit:oh geee thanks.. i guess.. :)


    @brocasarea: going to ur eyes? din't get you..

    ReplyDelete